How to Terminate a User
- How can I terminate someone by following the termination process?
The below process will show you how to correctly terminate an Employee.
- Here's what needs to be done:
- Select the Staff Module
- Staff Directory
- Select the user
- Select the Employment Tab
- Select Terminate
- On the "Begin Employee Termination" screen
- Select the Termination Date
- Select the Termination Type
- Select the Termination Reason
- Choose if the user will be eligible for rehire
- Select "Continue"
- Follow your checklist and check off each task when completed
- Confirm the Time-Off Summary section
- Add an optional Termination Note
- Read and check off the disclaimer
- Select "Terminate Employee" or "Continue Later" if you need to confirm other tasks before terminating the User in question
- When completed select "Confirm Termination"
Hints & Tips
You can cancel the termination process at any time by selecting "Cancel Termination". This process will automatically inactive the user that's terminated.
For more information on setting up your termination settings, click here.
Was this article helpful?