Last Update: April 23, 2020 11:56 AM
Administrators can add new users one-at-a-time
or in bulk.
To add multiple users using a CSV file, go to the Staff™ module:
- Select Import/Update Users then click Import Users
- Scroll down to select the columns you would like to include in the spreadsheet template.
The following mandatory columns will automatically be included: First Name, Last Name, Role, Job Title, Username, Email, and Hired Date. You must include this information when creating new users.
- When you have checked all of the columns you want to include, click the Download Template button.
- Open the file in a program that supports CSV files, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Complete the spreadsheet with your user information, using the Possible Values section on the Import/Update Users from CSV page as a guide.
- When you’re done, save the spreadsheet as a .csv file.
- Upload your file by clicking Choose a File at the bottom of the page.
- Review and confirm the information is correct and select Import.
If you are importing users from another system, make sure the column headers match the column names we’ve provided.