Last Update: November 5, 2019 9:55 AM
When setting up your account and at the start of each new year, you will need to load the holidays that your organization observes in the Staff™ module.
To import multiple holidays:
- In the left-hand menu, select Paid Holidays
- Select Import Holidays
- Select the year
- Select the country
Based on the country you select, this will generate a list of statutory holidays, including their name and the date they’re observed in the selected calendar year.
- Select the holidays your office observes
- If necessary, modify the Observed Date
- Select the office(s) the holidays will apply to
- Select Import
We recommend importing holidays for at least 2 years at a time, however, you can import up to 5 years ahead. To do this, repeat the above process but select a future calendar year.
If your company observes additional holidays that don't appear in the list, you can create custom holidays.
- Select Create Holiday
- Choose a name
- Select the date it is observed
- If it’s not a full-day holiday, select Partial Day then select start and end time
- Select the office(s) that it applies to
To modify holidays:
From the main Paid Holidays screen:
- Select Edit to the right of the holiday name
- You can then edit the name, date, and if it’s a partial day holiday