Last Update: November 8, 2019 7:33 AM
Modifying a User's Balance
Administrators can manually adjust a user’s balance. This can be used to add missing accruals or add or subtract time from their balance for any reason.
Under the Staff Management menu in Time-Off™, select Manage Users then User List:
- Beside the employee’s name, select the Edit User Settings icon to the far right
- Select the Balance tab at the top
- Beside the Time-Off Type you wish to adjust, select the Edit icon
- Modify the balance in hours or days
- Provide an optional message. We recommend including a message so there's a record of the adjustment in the audit trail.
- Choose if you want to notify the user of the adjustment. This will include your message if one was provided.
If modifying a balance by a decimal value:
- Include a number in front of the decimal. For example: 0.054 not .054
- You need to calculate to the third decimal place. For example: 1.667 not 1.66666 or 1.7