Adding iCal Link To Google Calendar
How can I add my Time-Off Calendar into my Google Calendar?
Adding your iCalendar to Google is an easy 2 step process.
Keep in mind that you can't use the same iCalendar Feed in two separate Google Account.
Here’s how you can retrieve your iCalendar link.
You will have two choices of iCalendar link.
- Go to ICalendar Setup
- Select your TimeZone under the iCalendar Information option.
- Save – This will generate the Default ICalendar Link
- You can copy either the Default iCalendar Link that will provide you only basic Time-Off Request information
- Or you can copy the Customized iCalendar Link.
Here’s how to add the iCalendar link into Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar
- Select the drop down under "Other Calendars"
- Add by URL
- Paste the iCalendar link
- Add Calendar
Note: For Administrators, the iCalendar Link is under Tools-> ICalendar Setup.
Keep in mind that it can take several minutes for the calendar to populate in your personal calendar.