Last Update: June 5, 2020 10:57 AM
Adding iCal Link To Google Calendar
Sync your Time-Off™ calendar with your Google calendar to see upcoming time off alongside your daily appointments, meetings, and reminders.
To retrieve your iCalendar link in PurelyHR
You will have two choices of iCalendar link.
- Go to iCalendar Setup in the left-hand menu
- Select your time zone and hit Save to generate your link below
- Copy either your default or customized calendar link
Copy the Default iCalendar Link if you only want basic time-off request information to feed to Google Calendar (your own requests plus company holidays and special event dates).
To customize the information that will appear in your calendar:
Select from the options in the Customized Calendar Link section. You can choose from the following options:
Requests: Choose to see only your requests or all requests in your organization
Comments: Choose whether you want to display the comments associated with time-off requests
Holidays: Choose whether you want to display the paid holidays your organization observes
Events: Choose whether you want to display special event days set up for your organization
Time-Off Types: Select which time-off types you want to display on your calendar
Once you've set your preferences, copy the Customized iCalendar Link below.
To add your iCalendar link to Google Calendar
- When signed in to your Google account, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to Other Calendars, click Add (+) then From URL
- Paste your iCal link from PurelyHR then click Add Calendar
- Your PurelyHR calendar will now appear under Other Calendars. Click checkbox beside name to disable.