Last Update: February 28, 2019 1:18 PM
Time-Clock Notification Settings
How can I modify what type of notifications are sent from the Time-Clock module?
All notification settings can easily be managed in the Account Settings.
Once logged in as Admin, follow these steps:
- Time-Clock module
- Account Settings in the left navigation pane
- Notifications tab
- Review/Change your settings.
The following notifications can be Enabled or Disabled:
- Missing In Action - Notify Managers or Employees when someone is missing for a scheduled shift (Scheduled are required for this notification)
- Late Punch In or Early Punch Out - Notify Managers when an Employee punches in late or punches out early (Schedules are required for this notification)
- Notification Tolerance - Set the number of minutes at which the notifications will be sent (Grace period will take precedence over this setting)
- Outstanding Punches Edited - Notify Managers when their Employees punch out and set a different punch out time
- Timecards Submitted For Approval - Notify Managers when direct Employees submit their timecards for approval
- Overdue Timecard Reminder - Notify Employees when their timecards are about to become overdue (Set number of days prior/after to remind employees)