Last Update: February 26, 2019 7:38 AM
What kind of options do I have when it comes to setting up restrictions on reports?
You have the ability to change settings on reporting for the Time-Off Module. We know that policy can differ from one company to the other so we gave you customized options that can be changed to your preference!
Time-Off module-> Account Settings on left navigation panel-> Report tab
Hide/Show Columns in Summary Reports
You are able to customize what you see in the Time Off Summary report.
Example: You allow your employees to Carry-Over time from year to year and also they accrue their time throughout the year, we suggest adding the Carry-Over column & the EST YE Balance. This will help your employees understand better their balances when they run the Time-Off summary Report.
- You can show/hide the following columns for each user types.
- Allowance Column: Displays the number of hours/day available to the user as their yearly allowance
- Balance Column: Displays their current balance, including all approved and pending requests that have been/will be deducted
- Allotment Column: Displays the number of hours/days the user started with at the beginning of their calendar year (excludes carry- over)
- Carry-Over Column: Displays the number of hours/days that were carried over from the previous year
- Current Balance Standing (CBS) Column: Displays what the balance would be, taking into account time taken so far, versus the number of hours/days that would have been accrued so far (this is only useful for users who are not accruing their time)
- Estimated Year-End Balance Column: Displays the number of hours that will be available at the end of the year, if no new requests are made
- Balance to Date Column: Displays a user's balance as of today, without including any approved or pending requests for time off in the future
- Accrued Balance Column: Displays the amount of time accrued from the user's balance accruals
- Save Changes
Show Employee ID Column in Reports
If you associated an ID to each of your employees, it can be displayed in certain reports.
Reporting Restriction for Managers
By default, managers can only run reports on users they directly manage. You can use the following setting and allow them to run reports on more users.
- All user in the account
- Only users they directly manage
- Users they manage plus users in their hierarchy
- Users they manage, users in their user category, plus users in their hierarchy
- Users they manage, plus users in their user category
- Users they manage, plus users in their office
- Users they manage, plus users in their office and user category
Enable Month End Summary Report
The Month End Summary report will give users information on what their starting balance was for a given month, and will also show them a summary of all the time taken, earned, adjusted and canceled within that month.
Quick Stats Balance Display
By default, in the Quick Stats and Balance display for employees and managers, pending hours are deducted from all balances that are displayed. Using the option below, you can decide if the pending hours will be deducted from these balances or not.
Please note this option is only applied to the Quick Stats and Balance section, and not applied to any reports.
- Balance to Date: The balance as of today, without including any approved or pending requests for time off in the future
- Usable Balance: The remaining time available to book requests
- Usable Balance+ Pending: The remaining time available to book requests, plus hours for time off requests that haven't been approved
- Estimated Year-End Balance: The number of hours that will be available at the end of the year, if no new requests are made