- Here is where you would make the changes:
- Time-Off module
- Account Settings on left navigation pane
- Report tab
Hide/Show Columns in Summary Reports
You are able to customize what you see in the Time Off Summary report. For example, you are able to add/hide certain columns, based on what you and your users need to see.
- Select/hide columns from options
- Allowance Column: Displays the number of hours/day available to the user as their yearly allowance
- Balance Column: Displays their current balance, including all approved and pending requests that have been/will be deducted
- Allotment Column: Displays the number of hours/days the user started with at the beginning of their calendar year (excludes carry- over)
- Carry-Over Column: Displays the number of hours/days that were carried over from the previous year
- Current Balance Standing (CBS) Column: Displays what the balance would be, taking into account time taken so far, versus the number of hours/days that would have been accrued so far (this is only useful for users who are not accruing their time)
- Estimated Year End Balance Column: Displays the number of hours that will be available at the end of the year, if no new requests are made
- Balance to Date Column: Displays a user's balance as of today, without including any approved or pending requests for time off in the future
- Accrued Balance Column: Displays the amount of time accrued from the user's balance accruals
- Save Changes
Show Employee ID Column in Reports
If you associated an ID to each of your employees, it can be displayed in certain reports.
Reporting Restriction for Managers
By default, managers can only run reports on users they directly manage. Here's how to change this setting.
You can Allow your managers to View Reports or not and also manage who they can see on those reports.
- All user in the account
- Only users they directly manage
- Users they manage plus users in their hierarchy
- Users they manage, users in their user category, plus users in their hierarchy
- Users they manage, plus users in their user category
- Users they manage, plus users in their office
- Users they manage, plus users in their office and user category
Enable Month End Summary Report
The Month End Summary report will give users information on what their starting balance was for a given month, and will also show them a summary of all the time taken, earned, adjusted and cancelled within that month.
Quick Stats Balance Display
By default, in the Quick Stats and Balance display for employees and managers, pending hours are deducted from all balances that are displayed. Using the option below, you can decide if the pending hours will be deducted from these balances or not. Please note this option is only applied to the Quick Stats and Balance section, and not applied to any reports.
- Balance to Date: The balance as of today, without including any approved or pending requests for time off in the future
- Usable Balance: The remaining time available to book requests
- Usable Balance+ Pending: The remaining time available to book requests, plus hours for time off requests that haven't been approved
- Estimated Year End Balance: The number of hours that will be available at the end of the year, if no new requests are made