Last Update: February 28, 2019 1:22 PM
How can I add my Time-Off Calendar into my Mac calendar?
Adding your iCalendar to Mac calendar is an easy 2 step process.
Here’s how you can retrieve your iCalendar link.
You will have two choices of iCalendar link.
- Go to iCalendar Setup
- Select your TimeZone under the iCalendar Information option.
- Save – This will generate the Default ICalendar Link
- You can copy either the Default iCalendar Link that will provide you only basic Time-Off Request information
- Or you can copy the Customized iCalendar Link.
Here’s how to add the iCalendar link into your Mac calendar.
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
- Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
*Note: For Administrators, the iCalendar Link is under Tools-> ICalendar Setup.