Last Update: February 13, 2023 2:21 PM
Adding iCal Link to Apple Calendar - Mobile Device
Sync your Time-Off™ calendar with your Apple calendar to see upcoming time off alongside your daily appointments, meetings, and reminders.
To retrieve your iCalendar link in PurelyHR
- For employees and managers: Go to iCalendar Setup in the left-hand menu
For administrators: Go to Tools then iCalendar Setup
- Select your time zone and hit Save to generate your link below
- Copy either your default or customized calendar link
Copy the Default iCalendar Link if you only want basic time-off request information to feed to your Apple calendar (your own requests plus company holidays and special event dates).
To customize the information that will appear in your calendar
Select from the options in the Customized Calendar Link section. You can choose from the following options:
Requests: Choose to see only your requests or all requests in your organization
Comments: Choose whether you want to display the comments associated with time-off requests
Holidays: Choose whether you want to display the paid holidays your organization observes
Events: Choose whether you want to display special event days set up for your organization
Time-Off Types: Select which time-off types you want to display on your calendar. Note: If none are selected, all types will appear on your calendar.
Once you’ve set your preferences, copy the Customized iCalendar Link below.
To add your iCalendar link to Apple Calendar
- From the Calendar app, "Calendars" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Add Calendar" in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Click "Add Subscription Calendar"
- Paste your iCal link from PurelyHR then click Subscribe
- Click "Add" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click "Done" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
To make changes, click the name of the calendar then choose Get Info