Sending Out Welcome Email
- Is the Welcome Email editable?
Yes, it is possible to add a custom message to the Welcome Email before being sent out.
- Will this automatically be sent to the users upon creation of their account?
The Welcome Email is manually sent. All users can be sent the email at the same time.
- Can I re-send the email if a user has misplaced the email or lost their login details?
Yes, a Welcome Email can be sent to any user at any time. It can also be sent to allow users who have lost their login information to reset their details.
- Here's how to send a Welcome Email:
- In the Staff Module, click Welcome Email on the left side.
- Select all users who should receive the Welcome Email. Clicking the highlighted box at the top will allow you to select all users.
- Then click "Send Welcome Emails"
- You do have the option to add a custom message by selecting No - I want to add my own custom message.
- When completed make sure to select Send
- Please note that the Welcome Emails can also be sent from the individual's User Profile page under the Account tab.