Last Update: November 22, 2019 2:24 PM
How to Log In with the Welcome Email
When Will I Receive a Welcome Email?
Upon creation of your profile, the Administrator of your account will send a Welcome Email to give you access to the system. This email expires 30 days after it's sent.
This email can be resent by the Administrator or by the PurelyHR support team if you don't remember your login information. To reach the support team simply send an email to email@example.com
How to set your new password from the Welcome email:
- Select the "SET PASSWORD NOW" link
- Create your new password using the following requirements:
- Must be more than 8 characters long
- Must be less than 20 characters long
- May not contain more than three repeating characters
- Must contain one or more numbers
- Must contain at least one lowercase letter
- Must contain at least one uppercase letter
- Select "Submit"
- From there, enter your CompanyID, your username and the new password you just created. Your CompanyID and Username can be found in the Welcome email.
- Select "Sign In"
These are the same steps to follow when you select "Forgot USERNAME or PASSWORD
" from the login page.